How to follow Pennsylvania Oddities on Twitter

People occasionally ask why Pennsylvania Oddities isn't on Twitter. The reason is that I tweet from the Journal of the Bizarre account, which, as some of you know, is another project in which I'm involved.

So, if you enjoy my Pennsylvania Oddities blog, be sure to follow:

@bizarrejournal

Not only will you receive updates about all things strange and creepy things that we're working on over at Journal of the Bizarre, but it's also the Twitter handle I use for the Pennsylvania Oddities blog. It's just easier than managing two separate Twitter accounts. 

Comments

  1. I am the great granddaughter of "Preacher" John Gill. I was very interested in reading your blogs about the Gill family of Snyder County. I would love to know more about them and Snyder County.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts